Saturday, June 12, 2010

This is a poem I wrote in 2008. It is titled "Learning, Part 10"

The endless liquid ocean meets

The eternal sky

And the point of their intersection

Indeterminate.

Eternal sky

Awash in crimson - purple,

Its heat reaching me while its

Loving fingers hold my face.

Wind blowing my direction

Whispering, you are loved as you are.

God of the Universe

Lives within this vessel

Chipped and worn from life’s many challenges;

Remaining intact and filled to the top.

Those who believe God is “out there”

Are starving, impoverished souls.

The divinity resides within and is manifested

In the beauty of our creation; the wonders of our Universe.

Those who seek will find

The love of That which dwells within us,

Those who surround protect and love us

And a Universe that is connected -

An all-conspiring symphony of love.

How could we not know?

I promise to keep my eyes open in wide wonder,

And to seek.


1 comment: