Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 8, 2010

I've had 5 full days in bed now. This is what HCV is like for me - I have periods of feeling relatively well followed by periods in which I struggle. My symptoms are body aches and pains, nausea & vomiting, diarrhea, horrible headaches and pain in my right upper abdomen. The worst is FATIGUE. It's not one of those things that are simply "mind over matter" and you can force your way through it. I've found that I must listen to my body and when it says rest, I REST. I have many ways in which I cope, but for the most part - HCV has ruined my life. I'd like to hear your stories and try to develop an online support group for those infected with HCV and those who care for people infected with HCV. As a Nurse Practitioner I can also offer some helpful tips for symptom management.

1 comment:

  1. so glad to see you do this! think this will be really good.....

    ReplyDelete