Friday, October 21, 2011

A love letter to my friends

Hello, I've been gone for awhile. I've been working hard to get better and regain the strength I lost being so sick. It turned out I contracted a virulent virus and it kicked my immune system in the behind. Thanks for all your prayers, cards and calls. The saying is true: the little things mean a lot. I am crawling out and gaining strength each day. And....I have the best husband on earth! He is my best friend and my rock. We are still madly in love and are approaching our 30th anniversary. I appreciate him so much and am so glad God brought him to me. He's one in a million.

Another blogger I follow posted a wonderful blog entitled "A love letter to my friends." I hope you'll take some time to head over there and read this blog entry. It says it all. Thanks Shari!
http://notesfromthecouch.com/2011/10/19/love-letter-to-my-friends/

No comments:

Post a Comment